At INAYAH, we are more than just a Modest Fashion Brand; we are a group of diverse individuals with a shared vision based around ethical growth, excellence, creativity, and progression in everything that we do. Thanks to the dedication of talented and conscious people, we have developed into one of the world's leading online retailers and fashion destinations for the Modest Fashion Industry. To further our growth and progression, we are seeking creative and dedicated people to join our friendly team.
We currently have part-time and full-time positions for immediate consideration, available in the following departments at our London Offices:
We would also like to hear from freelancers in the following fields in and around London:
We have a rigorous recruitment process in place to enable us to welcome incredibly talented individuals to our team, inspiring others around them to enhance the experience and satisfaction of our customers whilst shopping at INAYAH.
Applicants will need to be highly experienced and/or hold a credible portfolio of work relating to their department of interest. A portfolio of work specifically tailored around the INAYAH brand will also be considered for creative roles.
Successful candidates will:
- Be extremely diligent
- Posses a high level of productivity and efficiency with excellent time management, organisational and diary management skills.
- Be able to work towards tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Be reliable, consistent and positive
- Possess a flexible attitude and be able to use their own initiative in addition to being a strong team player at all times
- Have the confidence and ability to contribute towards ideas
- Have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Be very attentive and follow briefs accurately
- Possess a high level of professionalism and maintain excellent communication skills at all times
- Be efficient at multi-tasking varied roles on a daily basis
- Add value to the INAYAH brand by effectively fulfilling their role and exceeding expectations
- Pro actively be able to show initiative, suggesting ways to improve the INAYAH Experience
- Have a long-term interest in working for INAYAH and progressing within their department
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
, with your name and Department in the subject bar. Please provide full references to support your application; all references will be verified before applications are considered.
Due to the volume of applications, only potential candidates will be contacted to discuss the remainder of the recruitment process, including thorough assessments and interviews.